Ensuring Quality, Building Trust, and Taking on Challenges
NiX Co., Ltd. is a company that is comprehensively involved in the development, improvement, and maintenance of social infrastructure. As such, we strive to build social infrastructure that harmonizes with nature, while continually improving the effectiveness of quality and environmental management systems to contribute to society and meet customer requirements, thus preventing pollution that can occur as a result of business activities, ensuring quality, and earning the trust of customers, as well as taking on challenges to achieve the target order volume through engineering-based proposals.
In addition, we observe the applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which we subscribe, in relation to environmental aspects.
Our Efforts Pertaining to Quality and Environmental Conservation
|Feb. 1997||Started activities toward acquisition of ISO certification.|
|Feb. 1999||Acquired ISO 9001 certification.|
|Feb. 2001||ISO 9001:2000 transition audit.|
|Feb. 2001||Acquired ISO 14001 certification.|
|Dec. 2005||ISO 14001:2004 transition audit.|
|Dec. 2010||ISO 9001:2008 transition audit.|
|Jun. 2016||Acquired ISO 27001 certification.|
|Oct. 2017||Acquired ISO 55001 certification.|
|Oct. 2017||Acquired ISO 9001 and 14001 certification (2015 version)|
ISO 9001 and 14001
NiX defines our Management Philosophy, which indicates the social roles of our current business domains for continuously sustained operation with continued profit, and our Action Guidelines based on the Management Philosophy, as follows:
We shall refine our creativity related to the development, improvement, and maintenance of social infrastructure, and provide intelligent services, in order to contribute to the development of regional communities and Japan as a whole.
Ensuring Quality, Building Trust, and Taking on Challenges
Above all else, we shall devote our efforts to providing good quality results, then earn customer trust, and undertake the challenges of new fields on the basis of that trust.
Self-fulfillment of Employees
We shall promote self-fulfillment of employees by stabilizing management through contributions to society.
Our business policies to achieve these quality and environmental policies are as follows:
Reducing Environmental Burdens in Corporate Activities, and Raising Awareness of Environmental Conservation
- 1. We shall observe the applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which we subscribe, in relation to our corporate activities.
- 2. We shall promote our renewable energy business to contribute to the creation of a low-carbon society.
- 3. We shall take on challenges to provide technical proposals and designs that contribute to the three key business fields (stock management, disaster prevention/reduction, and creation of a low-carbon society).
- 4. We shall strive to prevent environmental pollution that can be generated as a result of our business activities, and reduce the use of resources (photocopies, electricity, gasoline, etc.).
As a construction consultant company, we shall follow the laws, regulations, and other rules related to information security; work to deter and prevent leakage, loss, and other impairment of information; and observe the Information Security Management System (ISMS) Policy (the Information Security Basic Policy) that has been provided to appropriately maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability required of the information asset.
Information Security Management System (ISMS) Policy (Information Security Basic Policy)
- 1. We shall work to protect information in accordance with laws, regulations, standards, guidelines, and customer requirements related to information security.
- 2. We shall implement information security measures according to the purpose of use and the importance of each information asset, in order to continuously manage the risks concerning threats to, and vulnerabilities of, information assets.
- 3. We shall authorize applicable employees to handle information assets, after educating and training them to recognize the importance of information security and to fully understand the appropriate use of information. In addition, we shall make the handling rights known to all relevant people, and review authority in the event of hiring a new employee, changes in personnel, and retirement/resignation of an employee.
- 4. We shall perform audits on a regular basis, and conduct management reviews for objective evaluation of the basic policy and the rationality of information security measures, while continuously seeking improvements.
Based on our Management Philosophy, "We shall refine our creativity related to the development, improvement, and maintenance of social infrastructure, and provide intelligent services, in order to contribute to regional communities," as well as our Compliance Policy, we have established the following Asset Management Policy, in order to guarantee the sustainability of the regional communities through the development, improvement, and maintenance of social infrastructure, and the provision of maintenance management plans.
Asset Management Policy
- 1. We shall provide assistance for asset management plans that are necessary for local communities, affording true satisfaction to the national and local governments.
- 2. Through technological development relating to asset management, we shall work to improve the efficiency of operations that are required in the midst of a declining population, guaranteeing the sustainability of asset management support.
- 3. We shall increase the effectiveness of plans by bringing together our expertise and the experience of different divisions as a comprehensive construction consultant, and leveraging our experience in the management of asset retention businesses.
- 4. We shall drive continuous improvement of the management system, for more sophisticated asset management.